If you want to look younger for a longer time, start by doing a good cleaning on your face.
Use exfoliating masks They help to gently remove blemishes, deep dirt and toxins that clog the pores of the skin. The properties of these masks are soothing and deeply enrich the skin, achieving the natural shine, delaying the appearance of wrinkles, and eliminating the imperfections that come out over time.
See below several options that are essential in your weekly beauty routine.
1. Skinfood Mask black sugar:
Is skinfood face mask It is produced organically without the use of pesticides or other harmful chemicals. It is not refined and is enriched with minerals, particularly phosphorus, calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium. It is also rich in vitamins like riboflavin, niacin and pantothenic acid.
Its granulated sensation makes black sugar ideal for removing dead skin cells and helps lighten the skin. Because it has moisturizing qualities for the skin, it also nourishes and rejuvenates.
- After cleansing, apply the desired amount to the face, avoiding the eye and mouth areas.
- Mix with water or toner if necessary to reduce skin irritation and massage gently.
- It can start to melt, depending on the added liquid and body temperature.
- Wait 10 to 15 minutes, then wash with warm water.
- The weekly exfoliation helps to hydrate, illuminate and soften the skin, making it feel fresh and balanced.
2. Detox facial scrub Teami with green tea:
Exfoliates and hydrates all skin types. It is a vegan green tea facial scrub for skin care. Made with organic matcha green tea, lemongrass, and sugar. Natural formula gentle enough for all skin types, which removes unwanted dead skin, without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
Use as a morning facial cleanser, make-up remover, or in the shower for a facial or body scrub. Apply to damp skin in a circular motion. Watch the scrub transform into a creamy lather as oils are absorbed to hydrate and nourish, leaving skin smooth and shiny.
3. Natural exfoliating facial mask with manuka honey and walnut:
Is facial mask Gently exfoliates dirt, grime and dead skin while nourishing cells, leaving healthy, beautiful skin. Get a smoother, more youthful complexion in minutes.
Gently separate dead and accumulated skin cells and get younger looking skin without expensive spa treatments or harmful machines.
- Cleanses and minimizes pores
- Eliminates dull dead skin cells
- Deep hydration that lasts
- Fill cells, reduce wrinkles
- Reduces acne and pimples
- Reduces scars and stretch marks
- Fight acne and pimples
- Gentle exfoliation