We have just entered the second quarter of the year… Are you ready to make it a memorable one? How are you doing with your goals and resolutions that you set for yourself at the beginning of the year? Will these next months be where you will make the necessary changes to your lifestyle to achieve all your goals?
Whether it’s losing weight, quitting smoking, starting your own project / business or any dream you have, Laura Posada, spokesperson for Wonderful Pistachios and life coach, she wants you to use this moment to focus on what you really want from this moment on.
To accomplish this, we’d love you to consider these five recommendations that can help you take that leap so that you look and feel great when it comes to achieving your goals.
By Laura Posada, spokesperson for Wonderful Pistachios and Life Coach
- Start slowly: It is not about adopting a fast and strict diet that perhaps you will give up in a few weeks, but gradually changing little habits that are not good for you. For example, aim to decrease your consumption of refined sugar (say goodbye to the 4 pm muffin!), Eat two to three servings of vegetables every day, or add more good fats to your meals. What are some of those good fats? It’s simple, these can be Wonderful Pistachios, avocados or olive oil. You can also reduce the portions of the food you eat at your dinners. The key to success is to give importance to small changes since doing so could achieve much more than you imagine.
A healthy recipe book in Spanish that you can use to prepare your food in a healthy way is:
Cooking with Chabán, is Alejandro’s first recipe book. This book is a goal for him since for a long time he wanted to be able to gather and share healthy and tasty recipes that help to lose weight and transform the body, mind and life of Latinos.
- Move your body: none of my wellness articles would be complete without exercise. Here the essential thing is that you do a physical activity that you enjoy, because this way you will maintain it constantly. If you like to dance, dance! If you like being outdoors, walk in a park for half an hour. If it’s cold, use the treadmill in a gym. The main thing is that you keep your body moving during the week so that you are active.
An option you have to exercise is to use a stationary bicycle at home:
The exercise bike KUOKEL It is for exercising at home. It is equipped with an 8kg adjustable steering wheel resistance and an adjustable seat, so it can meet your different fitness needs.
Includes a handy water bottle holder convenient for you to drink water to continuously rehydrate while training. It also has a digital monitor to track your exercise progress and record your heart rate, so you can adjust your exercise plan on time. You can ride your bike at home anytime and lose weight without going to the gym.
- Sleep more: I know that we are always very busy and that we can even think that “sleeping is for the weakest.” But I tell you that sleeping well and enough is one of the best tips I can give you. Optimize your time and delegate more responsibilities to other people so that you have more time for yourself. Try to sleep between 5 and 7 hours a day. You could feel and see better!
You can consume a tea as a natural option to help you relax and sleep better:
Chamomile combines with lemon balm, linden blossoms, orange blossom, lavender blossom, beanie, passion flower, lemon juice, and valerian root to produce a scented and relaxing cup of tea. These potent botanicals yield a sweet, calm tea that delights the palate, mind and body. This herbal blend is naturally caffeine free. Use 1 herbal tea bag for every 6 ounces of water. Let stand for 5-7 minutes. For iced tea, double the amount of tea and pour over ice. Gluten-free, sugar-free, carbohydrate-free, and zero calories.
- Meet new people: We know that eating well and exercising is important if we want to look and feel better, but we must not forget the social and emotional part. One of the best actions you can take is to socialize further outside of your usual circle. You can meet new people by taking a new course or practicing a new hobby or light sport. Get out of your comfort zone!
Airbnb is an online marketplace and hospitality service that can be accessed through its website and mobile applications. Members can use the service to organize or offer accommodation, mainly homestays or tourist experiences.
- Forgives: the spirit also requires attention. This year try to forgive anyone who has hurt you in the past, because you will free yourself from a great burden and that could even be reflected in your physical and mental appearance. It is not about you becoming her best friend or seeing her or seeing her in person again, just finding within your heart the strength to wish them well, forget what happened and continue your way forward.
For this you can listen to audiobooks that help you forgive and heal. Amazon It has a great variety of audiobooks in Spanish like this:
With this audiobook You will discover the quick method in three simple steps that eliminates your fears, how to eliminate society’s false thinking about fear (and that sinks so many people), how to act at the decisive moment to have confidence in yourself, among other things. At last you will have the solution to stress, to sleepless nights, or panic to competition, someone, or a future event. And the solution to many depressions!