Prime Day 2019 will feature more than a million offers globally
Amazon just revealed that July 15 and 16 will be the days of the annual event Prime day. This year Amazon Prime Day will last 48 hours, giving Prime members two full days of offers, savings and entertainment.
Loading the player …
How can I subscribe to Amazon Prime?
There are multiple memberships to be Prime member. The best option is the annual subscription, its price is $ 119. With this membership you will have: free shipping one or two days on all your purchases and even shipments in a few hours, Prime video a platform to enjoy thousands of exclusive movies and series, unlimited streaming music, unlimited ebooks, unlimited photo storage, free games, among others.
If you prefer to get all the benefits with the monthly subscription, You get it for just $ 12.99.
Prime day will offer more than a million offers worldwide exclusively to Prime members, including the largest offers from Prime day on Alexa-enabled devices. Prime Day will be the biggest sale celebration with limited time offers, entertainment and exclusive launches online and in stores.
One of the best Prime Day deals starts now. Save $ 120 on the Toshiba HD 43-Inch Fire TV Edition Smart TV, only $ 179.99 until June 30 or until they are sold out. Prime members in the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, Singapore, the Netherlands, Mexico, Luxembourg, Japan, Italy, India, Germany, France, China, Canada, Belgium, Austria, Australia, and – new this year – United Arab Emirates will be able to make purchases during the best days of sales.
Loading the player …
“Get ready as we reveal the best deals, exclusive products, special presentations and two days full of phenomenal deals this Prime Day,” said Jeff Wilke, CEO of Amazon Worldwide Consumer. “Our vision is for Prime Day to be the best time to be a member — when you can enjoy shopping, savings, entertainment and take advantage of some of the best deals Prime members have ever seen. Stay tuned for the deals we’ll unveil at Whole Foods Market, thousands of new product launches, as well as world-class entertainment experiences and more in the days leading up to Prime Day on July 15-16. ”
Offers are everywhere:
Now this year, Prime Day will offer more than a million offers worldwide, including new offers Lightning Deals. These offers will include incredibly low prices on quality brands. Due to the type of offers, many will be in limited quantities and could sell out quickly, so Prime members should check back frequently to see new offers launching during the 48-hour event. Stay tuned for Lightning Deals here at Shopping Guide, since they will include some of the most coveted products of the year. Prime Members You’ll find the biggest Prime Day deals on Alexa-enabled devices.
- Benefits and More Benefits: Enjoy Prime entertainment benefits, including Amazon Music, Prime Video and Twitch Prime – to name a few – and get ready for big surprises from the world’s most renowned personalities. Starting today, rent the recently released movie Us by Jordan Peele for only $ 2.99. The visionary behind the movie “Get Out” He returns with an original nightmare, pitting a cute American family against terrible and unexpected opponents: doppelgangers of themselves, with the stellar performance of Lupita Nyong’o, Winston Duke, and Elisabeth Moss.
- Stellar Collaborations, Deals & Exclusive Releases: Stay tuned as we reveal collaborations with actors, musicians, athletes and top brands including new Prime Day releases and exclusive offers. Brands around the world know that Prime Day is the perfect time to offer highly anticipated or never-seen products – giving these coveted products a launch like no other. In fact, starting today, Prime Day launches are available on thousands of products worldwide with more to come:
- For Youth … Nickelodeon will launch 24 new JoJo Siwa products – exclusively for Prime members – including a skateboard, rollerblades, a bow pack and a fun fashion line.
- Custom Fashions … Levi’s has partnered with professional football player Sterling Shepard and model Chanel Iman Shepard to customize the iconic Levi’s 501 for him and Levi’s 721 High Rise for her.
- For E-bike athletes… A Schwinn special edition electric bike, exclusively for Prime members.
- No Kid Hungry … Get a limited edition natural bag from FEED, and with each purchase, FEED will donate ten breakfasts to support No Kid Hungry’s work in providing free school breakfasts.
- For the little ones … Amazon Fashion has partnered with Hanna Andersson to create soft, organic cotton for baby happiness. Introducing Moon and Back by Hanna Andersson.
- Get More with Alexa: Alexa wants to be your partner on Prime Day, bringing you entertainment, fun and previous access to some offers. In addition to the Toshiba HD 43-inch Fire TV Edition Smart TV, at just $ 179.99., Prime members can also purchase the Jabra Elite85h Wireless Headphones today, with SmartSound audio technology, built-in Alexa, up to 36 hours of streaming and mounting. Alexa-enabled car kit by iOttie Easy One Touch Connect featuring Alexa and iOttie’s patented Easy One Touch mechanism.
- Prime Continues to Get Faster: Prime members look forward to the convenience of free and fast unlimited shipping to your door, garage, and even your car and Prime continues to grow faster as the membership program evolves into a predominantly one-day delivery. Free One-Day Prime Shipping is Now Available to US Members USA Prime without a minimum purchase amount on more than ten million products from coast to coast. Members can also receive their Prime Day orders delivered on the day of their choice with Amazon Day.
- Amazon in Spanish: Since this option was introduced for consumers to choose their preferred language, millions of consumers have chosen Spanish as their language to shop on Amazon.com and in the Amazon app. Consumers can view and search millions of products, check their shopping cart and make purchases in Spanish. Additionally, consumers can update their language preference in the Amazon app and can visit Amazon.com and click the “balloon” button – located in the navigation bar at the top of Amazon’s home page – to select and make purchases in your preferred language. Preferences can be saved for future visits under the section titled “Your Account”.
Support Small and Medium Businesses this Prime Day
This year, members can shop from hundreds of thousands of Prime Day deals from small and medium businesses around the world, and for the first time, members will be able to shop at a store dedicated to Prime Day deals from U.S. craftsmen, innovators, and entrepreneurs. . Prime members can support small and medium businesses this Prime Day by making purchases of offers available on Amazon Storefronts, Amazon Handmade, Amazon Launchpad and more. Last Prime Day, small and medium-sized businesses selling in Amazon stores surpassed $ 1.5 billion in sales and offered hundreds of thousands of deals.
Every Day is Better with Prime
Prime was designed to make your life better every day. More than 100 million paying members worldwide enjoy Prime’s many benefits, including the best shopping and entertainment on Prime Day. In the United States, that includes unlimited access to award-winning movies and television episodes on Prime Video; Unlimited access to Prime Music, Prime Reading, Twitch Prime and more. Prime members can also receive deep discounts on select popular products at Whole Foods Market in addition to an additional 10 percent off hundreds of products at sale price. Prime was built on the foundation of free, fast and unlimited shipping. In addition to day-to-day coast-to-coast deliveries, Amazon customers in thousands of cities and neighborhoods in 44 metropolitan areas already have access to millions of products with free same-day delivery. Simply search for products marked as eligible to be delivered today, order them at lunchtime, and receive your order at bedtime. For deliveries made in a few hours, members can also use Prime Now to receive their Whole Foods Market purchases in nearly 90 metropolitan areas in the United States, or pick up their purchases in the store in just 30 minutes in 30 metropolitan areas, with more to come in 2019. We will also continue to offer more than 100 million products for two-day delivery. Start your 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime at amazon.com/prime. College students can enjoy Prime benefits with a six-month Prime Student trial period at amazon.com/joinstudent.
Not a Prime member yet?
Everyone can subscribe to Prime or start a free 30-day trial period at amazon.com/primeday to participate in Prime Day. In addition, you can easily search and make purchases in Spanish.