In a natural resource that provides the nutrients and benefits that your body needs.
All of us at some point pay attention to healthy options even if we do not choose to have a diet and vegetarian life as a lifestyle. Nowadays it is very fashionable to use coconut oil for our personal care, and much is said about its benefits.
The coconut oil provides healthy and very low calorie saturated fats. It contains fats called medium chain triglycerides, which are also found in breast milk, and which are highly beneficial to the body. These are believed to have a possible role in the treatment and prevention of obesity by causing an anorectic effect. It has also been proven that the Lauric Acid present in Coconut Oil can kill bacteria, viruses and fungi, helping to eliminate infections. Therefore it is a food that should not be demonized, only consumed in a balanced way.
But its gastronomic consumption does not limit its benefits. They are also very effective in cosmetic and dermal treatments, among other things.
Coconut oil benefits:
Favors the weightloss for the type of fatty acids it contains.
- Easy to digest, it collaborates with the health of the endocrine and thyroid systems.
- It is good for the immune system
- It contains calcium, which makes it very good for teeth and bones.
- It is also indicated in oriental medicine to treat liver, kidney, pancreatitis and, logically, fungi.
Other ways to use coconut oil:
It has been a great ally of beauty for many years. It can be used to:
- Moisturize dry lips or cracked.
- Eye cleansing. It is always recommended to remove the eye makeup with oils, since the skin is more sensitive and the oils are more effective.
- Is one of the best natural skin moisturizers. eye! Buy the right
- As a conditioner for very dry hair. A few droplets hydrate and can work wonders for this type of hair. It is important to use it only at the tips, never at the root.
- Stretch mark prevention. Being so moisturizing and natural, It is very good at times like pregnancy.
- It has an anti-wrinkle effect due to the amount of antioxidants in the coconut.
Some of the products that you can use are:
1. To Teeth Whitening
2. For the care of your skin
3. For the care of your hair