Because they say that love enters the kitchen …
He is coming Father’s Day, and with it begins the intense search for the ideal gift. This year the date falls on Sunday, June 16.
For this note we set out to find those gifts that are the most desired by parents who have good teeth, and who love to cook or simply eat very well. Find below those options that you can give away.
Tools kit for roasting stainless steel:
Just in time to also be used in the upcoming summer barbecues, this camping barbecue accessory set is made of high-quality, durable stainless steel, making the grill utensil set be extremely durable, will not rust or crack. Includes cooler space to keep drinks cold. It is an ideal gift for dads who love to cook.
2. Hot dog toaster – Nostalgia Retro Pop-Up:
The pop-up toaster Nostalgia Retro Series is ideal as a fast food solution for the whole family and for the dad who loves to eat hot dogs. Fits two regular or extra large hot dogs. Adjust the heat settings to cook them to your preference. Easily remove and use the included mini tongs to remove hot dogs. It is also ideal for home visit entertainment.
3. Spoon with engraving Zicome’s “DAD’S ICE CREAM SHOVEL”:
If Dad is an ice cream lover, he needs a spoon like this. This is a cute gift for Dad on Father’s Day, or any occasion. The long handle makes it ideal for ice cream and smoothies. Made of strong stainless steel, which can also be used as a table spoon, or soup spoon. Includes gift box.
4. Char-Griller – Charcoal and firewood grill:
If dad loves to barbecue with the delicious smell and flavor of firewood, he needs this “smoker”. With the grill and smoker Kamado Kooker Char-Griller Akorn Jr. you can easily cook the meat over high heat or enjoy a slow and low roast. This versatile little grill and smoker is built to last with triple-walled 22-gauge steel and will easily maintain cooking temperatures ranging from 200 to 700 degrees Fahrenheit.
Adjustable top and bottom gates maintain uniform air flow in and out of the grill when cooking or smoking. Kamado’s design means it consumes less fuel, so you can use less coal when cooking.
5. Gift basket Italian food and products:
This gift Premium includes only the best gourmet goodies. Of all the world’s cuisines, Italian is one of the most popular. This gift includes cheeses, tasty sweets, and more Italian goodies:
- Montasio: A cheese with an intense flavor reminiscent of Gruyere. (8 oz)
- Pecorino Calabrese: The milk cheese of this Calabrian sheep combines well with grapes and figs. (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: This authentic Italian blue cheese is creamier than most. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano: Its versatility gives it infinite uses. (7.5 oz)
- Exclusive Cheese Knife – This sturdy knife feels heavy in the hand, indicating its build quality.
- Taralli: baked goods perfect to serve with an antipasto course, or as a snack on your own. (8.8 oz)
- Crostini Cookies: Crostini are ideal appetizers, served with cheeses and cured meats, or perfect for dipping. (8.8 oz) 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil: a smooth, fruity and versatile EVOO. (8.45 fl oz)
- Prosciutto di Parma: This succulent and fruity Prosciutto di Parma is produced, sliced and packaged in Italy. (3 ounces)
- Callipo Tuna: Yellowfin tuna, safe for dolphins, canned in Calabria. (2.8 oz.)
- Canestrelli Cookies: Traditional Genoese Cookies made by Panarello. (3.2 oz)
This beautiful gourmet gift is assembled by hand in a woven basket and wrapped with a dark brown decorative ribbon.
> Close E-mail Submit