Microblading is a technique that has revolutionized the world of beauty and is booming. As they say, the eyebrows are the frame of the face, and this process of Microblading It is ideal for those who want to totally rebuild, define or fill in the eyebrows. For this reason I took on the task of conversing with the famous “Make Up Artist” Koray, from Toka Salon in New York; and in turn I decided to put myself in your hands to have the complete experience.
Koray: Microblading is a type of tattoo. This technique uses a special razor and we use vegetable ink that offers semi-permanent results that can last from 1 to 3 years, depending on the reaction of the skin when accepting the color.
How is the treatment?
Koray: In the treatment we use sterile equipment, pencil and a special needle. In this treatment that lasts approximately two hours because individual strokes are drawn to achieve a real appearance on the eyebrow. Before starting the microblading, an anesthetic cream is applied to the area to eliminate discomfort and pain, although this is minimal.
What can we expect after Microblading?
Koray: Extremely important that you use the oil for the first 10 days. In addition, after 4 weeks we see if a touch-up is missing and if it is necessary because that depends on how the skin pigmentation has reacted. Normally the first days the eyebrows will be darker due to the deposit of color. The result is very natural because Microblading is a beauty method that creates a very real look.
We offer you some recommendations to have enviable eyebrows:
1. Microblading pigment – Eyebrow Ink Color, set of 6:
It can be used with manual applications and machines. Hypoallergenic. Exceptional color retention. Set of 6 colors.
2. Eyebrow Tattoo Pen with tip applicator:
Super easy to use and save time. Your eyebrows look more attractive.
3. Shadow for the eyebrows – Bare minerals:
Perfect eyebrows are within reach with natural looking color. This formula has a creamy texture for easy application and flexibility.
4. Oil for eyebrows – Premium Serum with Vitamin E:
Natural treatment, FDA approved antibacterial serum.
5. Coconut oil – OK:
Healing oil for multiple, natural and deep use. Formulated to hydrate and heal dry skin.
Main advantages of microblading:
- Ideal for anyone who wants to improve the look of their eyebrows.
- It can be used to convert a compact eyebrow hair to hair.
- It offers a solution to people suffering from alopecia, cancer patients and hair loss.
- It can be done in both women and men.
- The pigments used by the use of vegetable ink creates a natural look on the eyebrows.
Tips of what you should NOT do, to have a good result:
- Practice sports
- Saunas, steam baths or Jacuzzi
- Tanning Spa sun baths
- Ultraviolet rays
- Laser treatments, facials, deep cleanses on the face
- Drinking too much
- Guide convertible vehicles, boats, bicycles or motorboats
- Touching eyebrows with cotton, using makeup removers or creams
- Do not scratch or rub the area
Koray Make Up Artist / Microblading Master
Toka Lounge – NYC
601 Madison Ave, New York NY
212 517 5133