Remember to take proper care for a longer duration.
If you lost or are losing your hair, and you don’t want to take pills or use shampoo, or specialized cleansing creams; Nor are you interested in undergoing the scalpel for a hair transplant, here I tell you that there is a cosmetic alternative to show off a new appearance.
If you agreed to be bald, but still want to improve how you look and you don’t want surgeries or medical treatments, I have good news for you … micropigmentation of the scalp It may be an alternative for you.
The scalp micropigmentation It is a revolutionary process mainly for men who are going bald, explained Erik Cavagnuolo, owner of Ahead Ink. It is a process in which the pigment is injected creating the appearance of a shaved head. “Each pigment is injected with a needle and a natural hair appearance is achieved by a random movement.” “The results are instantaneous,” said the also chief technician at Ahead Ink. “It’s subtle, but at the same time it makes an incredible change in a person’s appearance.” It looks like you have all your hair, but shaved.
Micropigmentation of the scalp is not a tattoo. The tattoos, although they lose their color, are permanent because the ink is injected deeper into the dermis. On the contrary, in this procedure the injection is superficial to the point that if you do not do a touch-up, in about two years your body eliminates the ink completely.
The procedure hurts a little, but from one to ten, with number ten being the most painful, most patients mention that they only feel a number of three pain, which is relatively little for this type of treatment. Each session lasts two to three hours. Although the person does not have any hair, this effective treatment manages to create a natural hair line in just three sessions. Also, the full treatment can cost approximately two thousand five hundred dollars ($ 2,500) when they want to look shaved hair, create lines and hair thickness. This includes all three sessions and post-procedure care treatment.
These products can then be used to improve your scalp and head skin:
1. Razor: BabylissPRO Cordless Metal Foil Shaver
Shaver Professional metal foil in compact size equipped with a unique hypoallergenic gold foil. A great tool for an extra defined shave on the most detailed areas of the neck, face and around the hairline. Includes storage bag.
2. Shaver – Andis 17150 Pro Foil:
The best to finish fades and remove traces. The lithium ion battery provides maximum power. It offers up to 80 minutes of runtime on a single charge: 2 times more than other razors. Lightweight, less than 5 ounces. Equipped with hypoallergenic sheets Gold titanium for an irritation-free shave.
3. Moisturizer for the face and head – Bee Bald:
This moisturizer Tones and hydrates while removing fine lines, wrinkles, and dry patches to help create naturally healthier, better-looking skin. It helps control oil and shine, and will make you feel fresh and comfortable throughout the day. It also helps reduce shine and control oily secretions.
4. Moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 30 – Bee Bald:
Tones, hydrates and works to reduce and prevent oil and shine build-up, while protect your skin from the harmful UVA / UVB rays of the sun. Fine lines, wrinkles, and dry patches hydrate and smooth so your skin feels fresh and comfortable all day
5. Tea tree shampoo for itching:
Relieves and calms itching, dandruff and dry scalp. Highlight the natural body and shine of your hair. The mild formula does not contain sulfate.
Remember that this Micropigmentation procedure is for both men and women, with any type of baldness. Now you can undergo micropigmentation of the scalp to achieve the dream look.
Here are some tips for after the process:
- Do not shampoo your hair 48 hours after treatment.
- Use the sealing gel twice a day on the treated area for five days after treatment.
- On day 3 after treatment, you can wash your head only with acid shampoo and use it only for five days.
- Do not allow bleach or sun to come into contact with your scalp for at least a week. You can use a baseball cap to cover yourself.
- Don’t exercise for a week after the process to avoid the risk of sweating.
- When you resume using the daily shampoo, it is highly recommended that you use one that has a PH balance. Sometimes these are present in shampoos for colored hair. Stay away from body soaps or shampoos that are like scalp detergents.
- Do not use a wet razor or straight razor on the scalp at any time, as it can remove moisture.
Remember that all this is so that you can obtain optimal results that last for many years.
Ahead Ink specializes in three procedures:
- Shaved or “Shaved Look” style that looks like shaved hair
- Thickness effect or “Thickening Effect” through which what appears to be thicker hair is achieved
- Scar Camouflage or “Scar Camouflage” this hides the scars left by past hair transplants
Owner / Technician
Article by: Haydeé Rosario, collaborator of the Shopping Guide section