To surprise your guests at the next picnic …
Together, Coors Light and the chef, author and owner of Newyorkina they designed the Coors Light Palechelada, a recipe inspired by two Mexican delicacies — paletas and micheladas. This recipe combines the most refreshing beer in the world according to the opinion of many beer lovers, with the spicy flavors of a classic michelada in a very refreshing and delicious palette.
See below the recipe for you to prepare by yourself.
Coors Light Palechelada by La Newyorkina
- ½ teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Three (3) ounces of fresh lemon juice
- One (1) tablespoon chili or hot sauce
- One and a half teaspoon (1 ½) of Worcestershire sauce
- Two (2) 12-ounce Coors Light cans
- 1 / 4-1 / 2 cup salt and chili mix *
* You can buy a ready-made mix or make it at home by mixing coarse or kosher salt and ground chili of your choice.
- Using a spoon or whisk, mix together salt, lemon juice, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a jar
- Once mixed, add the beer and mix until everything is combined
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle mold, put it in the freezer and wait for the magic to happen (approximate time: 5 hours)
- To remove from conventional molds, immerse the trowel in warm water to loosen it
- Remove it from the mold carefully, dip it in the salt and chili mixture and enjoy the most refreshing palette in the world!