At the same time that Samsung launches its new line, T-Mobile brings the country’s largest 5G network to 95 other cities and towns.
The telephone network T Mobile announced this week that new models are finally coming Samsung galaxy S20 5G, the Galaxy S20 + 5G and the Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. This complete line includes the first 5G smartphones in the United States with the ability to get the most out of the three spectrums of the 5G network: low, medium and high band. In addition, now The Un-carrier covers 95 other cities and towns, so that more people in more places can enjoy the national 5G network, the first and only one in the United States. The 5G network of T Mobile It covers more than a million square miles and reaches more than 200 million people in more than 5,000 cities and towns across the country.
Check out some of the most popular Samsung models:
Of the Samsung line S, this cell phone presents quality and good features, with a screen with rounded edges of 6.2 ”in Quad HD quality and Super AMOLED. Its internal memory is 64GB, expandable up to 400GB with Micro SD memory, and its GB RAM. This model stands out for having an IP68 water resistance, which allows you to immerse it up to 5 feet for a maximum of 30 minutes, ideal for use in the rain or in the shower.
It is available in black, blue and purple. It works only with GSM cards. In Amazon, customers mention that it is a good cell phone with a nice design.
On the cell phone Samsung A50 we find a screen of 6.4 “in quality Full HD+. It is an international version compatible with GSM cards, but not CDMA. It includes 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 512GB, 4GB RAM, a 25MP, 5MP and 8MP 3-lens rear camera, and a 25MP front camera.
Customers mention about this model that it is an economical and highly functional alternative for anyone, with a large, quality screen and good photographs. In addition, they mention that it has a quality construction and that its battery lasts a long time.
Its about Samsung A-line cell phone with a 6.7 ”Super AMOLED screen. It is compatible with GSM cards and can achieve 5G connectivity, depending on your provider. It has an internal memory of 128GB, expandable up to 512GB with a Micro SD card, and a 6GB RAM. On the back, it has a 48MP, 8MP and 5MP triple camera, and its camera selfie it is 32MP.
Although it is the most expensive cell phone model on the list, its price does not exceed $ 700, and it is the newest cell phone with innovative features such as high quality cameras, 5G internet connectivity and great performance. Being a new model, we still do not find customer reviews in Amazon.
As for the new 5G coverage…
“While the country’s largest mobile phone company clings to its past glory days of the 4G network so that the near nonexistence of its 5G network goes unnoticed, T-Mobile has already launched the country’s largest 5G network,” said John Legere, CEO of T-Mobile. “But this is just the basis of our 5G coverage, as we will not stop there. With the New T-Mobile, we will combine this fundamental foundation of the 5G network with the mid-band spectrum of Sprint 2.5 GHz to create a super powerful, wide 5G network Y deep for everyone… and these are the first phones that can take advantage of ALL that power, so we are more than ready to incorporate them into the Un-carrier ”.
The new complete line of Samsung it will be able to take advantage of all the Un-carrier’s 5G band spectrum — low band to provide wide coverage throughout the country, and high band to reach extremely fast speeds, like those of hotspots—; In addition, it is compatible in the future with the medium band spectrum with the New T-Mobile. Customers can now sign up to get the new 5G phones from today; the new phones can be reserved at en.T-Mobile.com until February 20 at 9:01 p.m. (Pacific Time) and will go on sale at T-Mobile stores on March 6.
Only The Un-carrier has the vision and strategy to launch 5G technology quickly in different bands, in low, medium and high band spectra. The Samsung Galaxy S20 5G operates in the low and mid 5G band spectra. The Samsung Galaxy S20 + 5G and Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G use low, mid and high band 5G:
- Low band: T-Mobile’s national 600 MHz spectrum, which enables maximum 5G coverage, already reaches more than 200 million people and more than 5,000 cities and towns.
- Middle band: if the merger with SprintThe New T-Mobile will power its 5G network with Sprint’s 2.5 GHz mid-band spectrum, thus adding depth and speed across the country.
- High band– Millimeter waves allow superfast 5G speeds in limited areas. The Un-carrier already has millimeter waves in areas of seven urban centers.
And of course, these new smartphones take advantage of T-Mobile’s advanced national 4G LTE network.
Samsung Galaxy S20 line of 5G smartphones:
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 5G offers an infinite 6.2 ”WQHD + screen. It has a 10 MP front camera and three rear cameras with 8K video capacity and Space Zoom that gives a digital zoom of up to 30 times magnification and optical zoom with 3 times magnification. In addition, it includes a 4000 mAh battery with fast charge and wireless PowerShare. T-Mobile customers can purchase the Samsung Galaxy S20 at Cosmic Gray, Cloud Blue, and Cloud Pink at 128GB for $ 41.67 a month ($ 0 down payment, regular price: $ 999.99).
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 + 5G has a 6.7 ”Infinity-O WQHD + screen with four rear cameras with 8K video capacity, in addition to the Space Zoom with digital zoom with 30 times magnification, optical zoom with 3 times magnification, front camera of 10 MP, an even bigger 4500 battery, more fast charging and wireless PowerShare. T-Mobile customers can purchase the Samsung Galaxy S20 + 5G 128GB at Cosmic Gray, Cloud Blue, and Cosmic Black for $ 50 a month ($ 0 down payment, regular price: $ 1199.99).
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G has a 6.9 ”Infinity-O WQHD + display, with four 8K video-capable rear cameras that include a 108MP wide-angle lens, plus Space Zoom with 100x digital zoom and zoom. 10x magnification optical, allowing objects 330 feet away to appear to be just 3 feet away. The Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G includes a 5000 mAh battery, fast charge, and wireless PowerShare. T-Mobile customers can purchase the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G in Cosmic Gray and Cosmic Black with 128GB for $ 58.34 per month ($ 0 down payment, regular price: $ 1399.99) and with 512GB in Cosmic Black for $ 58.34 per month ( $ 199.99 down payment, regular price: $ 1599.99).
Monthly payments for 24 months with T-Mobile’s Interest Financing Equipment Financing Plan (EIP).
What’s more, all of these smartphones pair perfectly with the new Samsung Galaxy Buds + headphones, which hit T-Mobile Stores on March 6.
T-Mobile is bringing its national 5G network to 95 other cities and small towns in all 27 states, including:
- Cordes Lakes
- Huachuca City
- Spring valley
- Desert Shores
- Old fort
- Folly Beach
- Merrionette park
- Preston Heights
- Parkers Settlement
- Royal center
- Crystal Lake
- St anthony
- Brownsboro Farm
- Goose creek
- Manor Creek
- Strathmoor Manor
- Strathmoor Village
- Watterson Park
- Woodland Hills
- Apple tree
- Four Bridges
- New Miami
- Pleasant Hills
- Meat and
- Grand Lake Towne
- Hood River
- Bryn Mawr
- Conneaut Lake
- Fort hancock
- Karnes City
- Santa anna
- Kettle Falls
To see all the places where you can enjoy the T-Mobile 5G network, even by neighborhood, see the map at en.t-mobile.com/coverage/5g-coverage-map. For more information on the latest Samsung Galaxy 5G phones at T-Mobile, visit t.mobile.com/GalaxyS20. For Learn more about the New T-Mobile, visit New T-Mobile.
Limited time offer; subject to change. 5G: 600MHz 5G coverage is not available in some areas; Millimeter wave coverage is available in more and more outdoor areas. Although access to 5G technology will not require a specific plan or function, these may be necessary with some uses or services. See coverage details, Terms and Conditions, and Open Internet information for details on network control (such as video optimization) at en.T-Mobile.com.
About T-Mobile US, Inc.
As the U.S. Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses acquire mobile phone services through leadership in product innovation and services. Our advanced national 4G LTE network provides exceptional mobile service experiences to 86 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US serves through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, visit en.t-mobile.com.