This recipe is super easy to prepare.
Tomorrow, August 14 marks the official date of Champions Cup which will take place in Atlanta, with the MLS champions Atlanta United vs America club, Champions of Liga MX.
As the official whiskey of the Champions Cup this year, Buchanan’s invites fans to celebrate and give a special change to their party menu with this “Ready, Set, Goal” cocktail. This recipe is super easy to prepare, it also includes whiskey, anchovies, lemon juice, syrup and club soda, the perfect combination and goes with any snack.
Ready, Set, Goal!
Created by Mixologist Eric Ribeiro
- ½ Buchanan’s 12-Year-Old DeLuxe Blended Scotch Whiskey
- ½ oz Ancho Reyes
- ¾ oz fresh lemon juice
- ¾ oz Syrup
- Soda Club
Carbonated water with a pinch of Himalayan salt to make everything you mix even tastier.
- Cucumber to decorate
- Combine Buchanan’s 12-Year-Old DeLuxe, Ancho Reyes, fresh lemon juice, and syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
To mix, you can use a mixer or cocktail shaker like this:
This cocktail shaker It is constructed in a 24 ounce size stainless steel finish. To prepare 2-3 drinks in one step.
- Filter the contents into a tall glass with ice.
- Add club soda. Decorate with cucumber.
- Glass: Tall, like this highball glass
- Garnish with cucumber