Know its benefits and properties so that you consume it in your favor.
Vitamin E is a very important vitamin for health, especially for skin care. You can find this vitamin in food but also in supplements, oils and creams to use. Some foods where you get it is in spinach, in nuts such as almonds and peanuts, among others.
When you add vitamin E to your daily routine you get these benefits:
- Protect your skin from the sun’s rays
- Lighten scars and stretch marks
- Improve acne
- Reduce wrinkles and blemishes on the skin
- Prevent heart or vision diseases since it is also an antioxidant
See below several products that you can use that contain vitamin E as its main ingredient:
1. Vitamin E oil for the body – JĀSÖN:
JĀSÖN’s oil renews the softness of the skin and bathes the body in healthy moisture and rich in antioxidants. Formulated with pure vitamin E oil plus five natural essential oils. It is to be applied to dry areas on the skin of the entire body.
JĀSÖN Skin Oil is a strong and deep treatment. The name JĀSÖN, which means “Healer” in Greek, repairs rough and cracked skin surfaces. It is within the TOP 15 best-selling oils on Amazon.
2. Vitamin E capsules Kirkland:
Package of 500 capsules Soft Vitamin E. No artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, no yeast, starch or gluten. To take once a day.
Vitamin E contributes to cardiovascular health by helping to protect LDL cholesterol from oxidation, which can cause cell damage. These vitamin E capsules help maintain and support your healthy immune function, healthy brain function, eye health, healthy skin, and provides antioxidant protection. It is the TOP 2 best sellers on Amazon within its category.
3. Oil with vitamin E – Health Priority:
East health priority oil softens the skin without allergic reactions. It comes with a dropper to apply to the needy areas of your face. You can use it to improve eyelashes, smooth stretch marks, and lighten acne scars. The ingredients it combines are vitamin E, coconut oil, aloe, organic jojoba, organic avocado, and organic rice bran.
Other benefits that this vitamin E oil offers you are:
- Prevents aging
- Reduces wrinkles & fine lines
- Lighten dark spots and circles under the eyes
- Hydrates and heals damaged skin while avoiding future damage
- Repairs surgical scars
- Promotes collagen and elastin to keep skin youthful