Audible is a service through which you can buy books to listen to them, instead of reading them. These “Audiobooks” They are narrated by people, so you can have the comfort of hands-free and can be accessed from any electronic device that allows it.
You can get Audible through a membership of $ 14.95 a month. The first 30 days of a new subscription are free.
On the website www.audible.com/latino Detailed information is available about this new service; and a wide catalog of the options you have to choose from.
How can Audible be used?
Audiobooks can be purchased directly from the mobile application to listen to them. Also with your tablet, computer, and other devices. Before buying a book you have the option of listening to a short audio of each book. So you can make sure you know what the book’s narrative looks like before you buy it. This new service of narrated books in Spanish celebrates Latin culture and also allows you to listen to translated books in Spanish.
As part of the launch of this new service, Amazon It also makes available, for the first time in Spanish, the book Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone from the author J. K. Rowling’s saga, narrated by the Puerto Rican actor Carlos Ponce.
Among the next offers of Audible Latino are announced:
- From Mexico, with love, An Original Audible produced by Machine 501 (The Pulse of the Republic, Sports), is a fascinating weekly humor show that entertains and educates the audience by highlighting Mexican culture from an American American perspective.
- The little Prince, The Spanish translation of Le Petit Prince offers listeners-readers beautiful teachings on friendship and the value of the important things in life. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s timeless story will enchant listeners of all ages with a new Spanish narration performed by Raiza Revelles – the world’s most followed YouTube book about Spanish books.
- From Negative to Positive, Written and Narrated by Armando Pérez (Pitbull) – The Grammys-winning artist inspires the audience with life lessons that helped him achieve the resounding success he enjoys. This Original Audible will be available to listeners-readers this fall of 2019 in both English and Spanish.
- Talking While Female and Other Dangerous Acts, a collection of stories or short stories by Latinas from all over the United States, co-produced by Christina Igaraivídez and Alexandra Meda and performed by Teatro Luna, a theater group made up entirely of Latino and colored women. This Original Audible is for anyone who has felt invisible, helpless, or al
- The X-Files: Cold Cases, in which the original Latin American voiceover talent for this popular series breathes new life into this Original Audible with the original characters from the series, is now available for the first time in Spanish.