The constipation it is the infrequent and / or difficult passage of feces through the digestive system. Because the function of the large intestine or colon is to absorb water, delayed transit through the colon leads to constipation with hardening of the stool and infrequent bowel movements.
To alleviate these symptoms and improve your quality of life, you can choose to take laxatives or probiotics that help to relieve inflammation and constipation in a natural way.
The health of your digestive system it is related to your complete health. Therefore, going to the bathroom well is important to maintain your health in optimal conditions. Through your digestive system, your body is in charge of eliminating and disposing of the elements that it does not need and assimilating those that do.
The frequency of bowel movements among healthy people varies greatly, from three movements per day to three per week. In general, bowel movements should be passed without excessive effort, or discomfort with the step.
As a general rule, if you go more than three days without a bowel movement, the contents of the bowel may harden to the point that the person may have difficulty or even pain during removal. Straining during bowel movements or feeling of incomplete evacuation can also be reported as constipation. However, the presence of these symptoms with the normal frequency of stool passage may require additional physiological testing for conditions related to pelvic floor dysfunction. This is a type of constipation where the muscles in the rectal area do not relax properly and can hold stool or cause a difficult passage. See below some products that are helpful to relieve constipation and so you can have good intestinal health.
1. ClearLax from Basic Care:
It is a laxative that provides water to the stool, so it favors its movement and evacuation. Comes in an 8.3oz presentation in powder form, so you can dilute it in water or juice.
With this product you will achieve softer stools, and it makes your bowel movements easier and more frequent, so that you are more relieved and comfortable.
- Dairy products can cause constipation. If you are lactose intolerant, eating dairy products could cause constipation. One study linked constipation to lactose intolerance in children. Most lactose intolerant people can eat at least a little dairy products every day. Talk to your doctor if small amounts seem to constipate you.
- Holidays can cause constipation. Traveling can change your daily routine and diet, contributing to constipation. Avoid constipation related to dehydration when drinking water, especially if you are flying. You can also move when you can, for example, while waiting for the plane connections or taking rest stops while driving. Other travel tips: Exercise, limit alcohol consumption, and eat fruits and vegetables.
- Drinking water can help. Drinking plenty of water helps prevent dehydration, which can lead to constipation. Fluids can help keep stool soft to help prevent and relieve constipation. Talk to your doctor about how much water is good for you. Remember to limit drinks with caffeine or alcohol, as many of them can cause dehydration.
3. Poo! from Robert Youngs Acupunture:
This is Dr Youngs’ proprietary formula, made from natural herbs which collaborate with the health of the intestinal flora and the colon, important organs for the digestive process of the body. This dietary supplement contains 100 vegan capsules.
A laxative like few others on the market, not only guarantees you a much healthier liver, colon and intestines; It is also useful to control the first symptoms of constipation.
3. Tablets Dulcolax:
Dulcolax It is a product created to help you relieve constipation efficiently and effectively. Includes 50 tablets made with natural components that give you 6 to 12 hours of relief.