Organize your day, establish routines and make the rules.
Any place could be your office, just make sure it doesn’t affect your productivity.
The surprise appearance of the coronavirus has changed the lives of many. The measure of staying at home is the most prudent and healthy way. This leads you to make changes and it is a process of adaptation, so that the home environment is a bearable one and flows when working.
Working from home is not as easy as it sounds you have the comfort, but you have to have a structure so that you can achieve your daily schedule.
The way you organize inside the house should be similar to your daily routine when you work outside the home. Here are some tips, so you don’t fall into crisis unnecessarily:
1. Wake up early: Get up during your regular work schedule, that will help you organize to fulfill your tasks for the day.
2. Breakfast: The first meal of the day is important to start with energy
3. Change clothes: You can wear comfortable clothes, put on makeup and get ready there, you send a clear message to your mind that it is time to work.
4. Create workspace: The work area should be comfortable, light and welcoming so that you are not distracted so that you cannot decrease your productivity.
5. Hours: Establish work hours that include lunch and recess. Let family members know that being at home is not on vacation. On the contrary, rules must be followed and must be respected to avoid distractions.
Also if you have a work routine you can take time for other activities such as exercising, reading, listening to music that will keep you inspired to continue your day.
1. AZURELIFE: Latex-Free Professional Elastic Exercise Bands
Made of 100% non-toxic, odorless, latex-free elastomer and good elasticity. 3-tier resistance bands perfect for tracking your progress. Ideal for yoga, dishes, home gym, physical therapy, strength training and rehabilitation.
2. Furinno: Home Laptop Desk
Small size cabinet with smart home design. Ideal choice for apartments, houses and bedrooms. This complete collection includes furniture and decor for hallway, living room, dining room, home office and garden.
3. Echo Dot: Smart speaker with Alexa
This article keeps you informed with the outside world. This Echo is more popular now it is even better with a new speaker and design. Echo Dot It is a smart voice controlled speaker with Alexa, perfect for any room. Just ask for music, news, information and more. You can also call almost anyone and control voice compatible smart home devices.
4. WD: Portable external hard drive
This WD portable hard drive offers reliable, high-capacity storage, fast data transfer speeds, and universal connectivity with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 devices to back up your photos, videos, and files.
This set of makeup from Sephora extremely practical. This set contains 60 eyeshadows, 24 glitters, 8 cream eyeliners, 4 brow powder, 6 highlighters, 3 blushes, 3 bronzers, smoothing powder and glitter powder.
6. Plexus Worldwide: Nutritional protein powder that quenches hunger
Remember you are working in your house cleaning or maintenance related to your home, your children’s chores and sharing with your partner is done in another time.